Our Admission Guidelines
Our goals at HDCA:
- To lead young children into a saving knowledge and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To have a home, a church and a school working together to meet each child’s needs.
- To aid each student in experiencing maximum spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development.
- To teach fundamental skills so that the student will be prepared for the lifelong acquisition of knowledge.
- To have learning and social experiences that will allow a child to use his or her own self-expression, inquisitive ideas, and self-control.
- To have a Christian faculty and staff who are qualified academically, spiritually dedicated, and have the best interest of a child in mind at all times.
Parental Commitment // Tuition Payment Options
FULL PAYMENT PLAN – Tuition may be paid in full.
TEN-MONTH PAYMENT PLAN – (August – May) May be paid using conventional means (cash, check, or credit card). Bills are due on the 1st of the month and are considered delinquent if not paid by the 10th. A $25.00 late fee will be charged on delinquent accounts. A delinquent account may result in the student being suspended until the account is brought current. All delinquent accounts will be brought before the school board for consideration of student suspension. All payments are to be made before the final month of school expires.
Ten-month installment plans have been established for the financial convenience of our school families to make tuition payments more affordable. In the event a child withdraws or is expelled, the yearly tuition charge will be prorated to reflect the number of completed days of school. If a withdrawal comes after the first of the month, the parent is responsible for the complete month’s tuition.
Students will not be considered for enrollment if there is an existing outstanding balance at another school. All past tuition balances must be paid in full by the first day of school for students to attend HDCA.
The tuition for any student entering after September 30 will be prorated.
COLLECTION – In the event that a delinquent account is turned over for collection, I/we agree to pay all collection fees, attorney fees, and court costs.