Join our team!
The mission of High Desert Christian Academy is for our students to learn about the love of Jesus. To live like Him and to prepare for a future in all the areas in the students’ lives. So that someday they can make a difference in the world. To teach students about morals and integrity so they can become thriving citizens.
At HDCA, we have small classes, so we can meet a child where they are academically. Our teachers fall into many roles such as mentor, advisor, and coaches.
We utilize Abeka curriculum in all subjects. We are looking for educators who are motivated and have a love for teaching. A person that will bring in creative fun and memorable learning experiences. Classes will not exceed 20 students. This job is also considered a mission and we are looking for someone who wants to help a student grow in the Lord.
If you are interested in a position at HDCA we encourage you to look through our Handbook and observe our Statement of Faith. Please prayerfully consider joining us and what God is doing at HDCA.
Job positions available
- Jr High and High School Language Arts Teacher
- Jr High and High School Math Teacher
- Jr High and High School History Teacher
- Jr High and High School Science Teacher
- Experience working with children and the ability to work as an academic team member.
- Love for teaching and building a love for lifelong learners.
- Enthusiastic and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must agree with our Statement of Faith
- Willing to teach combination classes in a particular subject. (Example: 7th and 8th grade students combined)
- Must be willing to teach different subjects if needed.
- Part-time and full-time positions are available.