Parent Teacher Fellowship
Dinner & Auction
Well in true fashion of the NEW Year we are excited to announce that our High Desert Christian Academy Auction is back!!!
This year’s New Beginnings Dinner & Auction will be on Saturday, April 22, 2023, at Carey Foster Hall. Tickets are on sale and will be available in the Calvary Baptist school office starting at $40 each. Dinner includes tri tip, potatoes, vegetable, rolls and salad.
HDCA’s theme for this school year is “The Road to a New Beginning.” So, to go along with this theme, we collectively decided on the auction theme, “New Beginnings!”
This auction is the school’s most lucrative fundraiser of the year. In the past years, it has provided funds for advancing the educational needs and school improvements needed for HDCA. This year we are raising funds for our new school building.
In order for this event to be successful, we need everybody’s help! There are many different ways to lend a hand as we prepare for this event.
Firstly, we need volunteers to seek contributions for the auction. Contribution request letters are available in the Calvary Baptist office to hand out to businesses. Please inform Karla who you have contacted about the auction in order to avoid businesses receiving multiple requests.
We need help during all stages of the auction: beforehand, during, and afterward. Come ask Karla at the office how you can lend a hand to help us make this fundraiser a success!
Businesses can sponsor a table at the event with an elite package. The cost is $280 without tickets or $560 which includes eight dinner tickets and advertising on the table.
If you are interested in donating (time, money, auction items) please contact Karla (541) 416-0114!
Here is to NEW BEGINNINGS!!
What Does the
The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) serves as a link. A link between the parents and teachers and a link between the school and community. Here are just a few things we are involved in:
- Organizing Fundraising Efforts – PTF funds have sponsored things like technology, field trips, scholarships, and other school needs.
- Staff Appreciation– because we have an amazing faculty and we want to make sure they know it!
- Prayer – We pray for our community, our school, and our families within it.
- Support – We strive to make sure each and every family here at HDCA feels welcome and loved. Embracing each other is one of the things we do best!
- Building & Grounds Maintenance – Wherever there is a need, we are there to help.
- Special Events – There are so many fun events at our school throughout the year! We enjoy volunteering and engaging in them all.
There is so much we can do to reach out within our school and town. If we each do a little, we can accomplish a lot!