View your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information
How to Log Into RenWeb
Our RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet! RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Click on https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx
- Enter the District Code: CCCS-OR
- Log in as follows:
- Enter your email address that you provided to the school.
- Click the New Parent Login or New Student Login You will receive an email containing your password within 3 minutes (to the email address you entered, which must be the same email address that you provided to the school).
- Click the Parents
- Enter the password assigned.
- Click the Parent Login
You should now be logged in to the School Information home page of ParentsWeb.
To learn more about ParentsWeb, click the Tour the New ParentsWeb button to take a 6-minute video tour.
Note: If you are on a dial-up connection and experience long delays in loading the web pages, please select the Dial-up option on the Parents login page before clicking the Parent Login button. This will take you to a dial-up version of ParentsWeb that contains the same information but in a dial-up-friendly environment that requires fewer graphics.
Please call us if you have any problems or questions. We look forward to your participation. Together we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication between our school and your home.